INSTAGRAM

Monday, October 17, 2011

Speak.

Whatever shit it is, if you bothered about me, you would sms me, why can't you text me? why? Bestfriend suppose to act like that?

PE: Same period saw me? Walk pass, not even a hi from you, chit chatting happily. Not just PE period, walking to hall, saw me? and? not a hi, chit chatting.

what you treating me as? What? Got a friend like me very shameless? not a hi, not at all. NO.

Bestfriend usually saw each other happy, mine? like total strangers, facebook, comment status, post on walls, on your " other bestfriend" more than mine.

Don't come and bullshit with me say what " You didn't show that you care " , " you and her same class", you can text me what, you also can chat with me through phone text what, last time different class, we text what, at night still otp. but no more.

After school? i sit there like some extra sitting there, while the both of you chit chatting.
You wanna know i didn't bother asking about you? Your blogpost, your twitter, all her, ALL, so what you wanna say? " She was there for you, for the past few days, she asked , you didn't. Your blogpost your twitter facebook, shows me that you need her more than me. Explained much?

Last friday, i wanted to ask you something, but limei was there, you try to find time, i tried too, did you ask me anything first? You walk off, you walk off like as if you can't wait to leave, me? looking at you walking so fast, i gave up.

2years 10moths, can't be compared to a few months friend... Thanks, i have learn something from you... Really...

My siblings talked about you, i talked for you too, i just find that there's not a need to tell you, cause i know i did what a bestfriend should do, i don't want people to think that, i speaking things out just to " tao ren qing "

I'm being a suckish friend? We have been quarreling, not just once, and who called first?me.  Who always find people to call my phone, and tell me to leave you alone first? You care a not?
you're tired, i'm even more tired.

And lastly, I didn't say all. you should know what that.

No comments: