INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happiest girl in the world ;D

HI people! just wanna say, my laptop came alive! LOL! Damn i didn't realized cause i just on it to check whether it's still the same, while i on it, i went to do my stuff, and taaadaaa i heard "denden" my eye went O.O :P hhahahaha.

18th which is on the friday, i went out with my girls after helping out my parents, meet the girls at D.G walk to the shop where the girls wanna buy their stuff that they wanna have it for so long :) , and they finally get it :) After that, we went to Cathey Cineleisure  to buy my  bag,  of course there photos, but is not with me, so we went to bugis, to shop around, and i bought myself a pair of shoe :) cost $25 bucks only :D finally got size 40 :* wanna have pretty shoes but no size 40 always happen, but now, not anymore :D. Didn't bought much things, just a bag and a pair of shoe, and i'm satisfied:)
*EDIT*
Thank you jayer for you peach pie? LOL! HAHAHA IT'S NICE! <3


 My two pretty babies. 

Going out next friday with my bestfriends, old pals ;) LOL! hahaha sound so old, 8years friendship with a guy friend, who say so that we can only have girl bestfriend. LOL! haha. Gonna meet them this friday like a finally !!! :P hahaha.

By the way, i'm not dumb, i know you are speaking about me, i don't give a shit anymore. Go ahead cursing and swearing at me, cause i remember when all your tweets with your " bestfriend" outside there enjoying i didn't say anything, and when it comes to me tweeting how i enjoy going out with my girls you start all your words and craps when you can enjoy why can't i? I don't live my life following what you expect me to do. Clear enough? And for the what guilty tweet, hey i don't feel guilty, cause i did nothing wrong, and stop saying the same old thing, again and again, everyone makes a mistake, i will too, and like i never apologized? no? you should know. When it's really my fault i apologized, when its not mine, you don't expect me to do so. Since you removed me, why not un-follow me in twitter too? I don't have to explain so much, LTJL knows the most how i treated you.
And for my birthday present you can forget it, since you hated me so much and scold me an mofo than just forget it. Okay. Btw just thanks for all those happy moments. Maybe you have already delete all our photos but i didn't.

LTJL is coming to my house any time next week onwards wooohooo, movie and munching things. :D TOOLDERS

No comments: