INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hey guys, i've a real weird dream, and i don't know why, i dreamed of her, i dream that we are back to bestfriend, and we have so much things to talk to, and we were talking how come we would end up this way now.
And thinking back, it's kinda scary, why can two person were once close became a stranger, than became a enemy, it hurts, but still,  gonna face it, since the both of us, had come to this state, which i think, everything is not gonna be back like how we use to be, but i don't know la, she had been with me for 2years and more and she celebrate my birthday for this two years and this year, nope. Nevermind, we both had been scolding each other in twitter, and i can say that we didn't have to end up this state, it just start when i saw her tweet, about me, it's pretty obvious, and i was like " what? not again?" And those words ain't nice, when i'm pissed i don't give a fuck, i will just tweet back, i can say that, the both of our attitude ain't good, so the chances of getting back might be zero, why? because she show me that, she ain't need me, and she thinks that i don't need her, we both are arguing the same old things, and yeah.
I think she doesn't need me ,care about me, hates me,she treat "her" more like a bestfriend, i wanna show her i can have a better life without her. She think  i doesn't need her, doesn't care for her, don't treat her as a bestfriend, she wants to show me she can have a good life without me . Common much? And i thought the both of us had agree to give ourselves more time? Why can she enjoy and i can't? right? And maybe i'm mean, but who were mean in the first?  It's okay, she remove me, i un-follow her, and she un-follow back, so maybe it's really ending? And i remember i didn't start any quarrel and i didn't tweet any mean things.

" If we were meant to be, we will." - It's just that who will ever wanna start everything peace and do it together?
" It's take two hand to clap."
And it's not like i have regretted what i'm at this state now, I didn't regret. Not at all.

No comments: