INSTAGRAM

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas eve party Part two.

Before this post, there was a post made in the morning, and i really don't know how to continue from there, so making new post now. LOL Here goes~ :D
( Saw that little pretty Christmas Tree? My sissy and brother went to get it last min, at some place, which i don't know Pretty right? :') First time have Christmas treeeeeee! weee~)
Daddy mummy work on the Christmas eve, after work went to collect lock-cake, so Lynelle was waiting for me at bbt, but there was some delay, was busying wrapping present and wrapping a big box for lucky draw. So my father was busy decorating with his Exchanged gift, so Mummy and sissy, was preparing the Turkey, and many more  awesome feast . Me and Lynelle went down to get  some stuff for the party. Started at around 7-8plus  Pictures now~
This looks like a duck instead a Turkey, but it is a turkey. LOL
 Samba Prawn~
 Sweet and sour fish~
 Oyster sauce veggie~




So While they are eating i snap pictures of them~ LOL

Waited for Miaooy sissy to come home and joined us, so she came back at around 9PM Plus. After dinner, mummy, sissy, 
 Johnathan brother, and Miaooy sissy went to play Mahjong , me Lynelle both brother plus jiayan , playing monopoly deal, was super fun, but played for awhile only, i think is kinda of boring, but afterwards big brother bring his girlfriend in to the room, me my 2ND brother, and Lynelle went to shop and save, bought snacks home~ WEEE!~ So nice of my brother, cause she told Lynelle to take what she likes, he pay for it, hahaha. :D AWESOMELY AWESOME BROTHER I HAVE <3
So me and Lynelle went in to the room and play laptop, nothing much, just tweeting and tweeting. We all are waiting for 12 am to strike! CAUSE IS EXCHANGED GIFT TIME AND HAVE LOCK CAKE~~ <3 Pictures time~ 


 Mummy having her cake~
 Daddy look super cute! LOL STUN O.O?
 @LTJL~


 EXCHANGE GIFT TIME~ WEEEEE<3 So they ask the youngest take first my daddy was the First Prize follow by my mummy Second prize~
1- DADDY
2- MUMMY
3 - Big Brother
4- Jia yan sissy
5- Sissy
6- Johnathan brother
7- 2Nd Brother
8 - Miaooy sissy
9- ME!
0 - Joker, anyone who get this, got the right to choose any one of the  present they want.

EPIC PHOTO OF MY SISSY , LYNELLE TOOK WHILE SHES EXPLAINING THE RULES~
MUAHAHAHA, I GOT MY DADDY WANT. MY SIS WENT " I DON'T  THINK THERE'S A  NEED TO CONTINUE THIS GAME LIAO LO?" LOL ahahahaha

 Than next was my Daddy, he took number 9 which is my present! <3 weeee ahahaa

 Mummy's turn~
 And she take number 2, which is her own, so she have to take again.
 AND SHE GOT MY SISTER WANT~ <3

 Hahaha my mummy damn cute! <3 hahaa
 sissy bought the pen, i think it's quite pricey, and my sissy gonna label my mum name at the pen.

 Big Brother turns~
 AND HE GOT~~~~~ JOHNATHAN BROTHER WANT~ LOL


 AND she got THE JOKER!!!!

 And she choose my mum's want :D


 JOHNATHAN BROTHER GOT NUMBER 8 SEAHOURSE PILLOW!

 And left 2nd brother, sissy and miaooy sissy the last three~ And left with 3,4,7
 Sissy got big brother want. LOL
 2ND brother got Jiayan sissy
 Gift for daddy, miaooy sissy took 7 which is a 10 box of cigg, so she exchanged the gift with daddy! <3



LOL! WTF SIA!HAHAHA

Now something like a second round, this round, game owner my dad, 9angbaos LOL! there's BIG ANGBAO MEDIUM AND SMALL.
SO, my sissy and all of them said, this time round, i can't take first, cause of the previous one! LOL! HHAHAHA so yeah i'm the last one to take!


 So they went back to their Mahjong sections, my daddy went to play with his ipad, me lynelle taking poloriod. After awhile they finished their Mahjong section, sissy went to johnthan brother house and stay over, miaooy sissy and 2nd brother went to sleep, mummy and daddy also, Big brother sent his girlfriend home.
Me went to bath, follow by Lynelle, than we start downloading Horror Thai movies! LOL CRAP! We watched
"Along"
   And "My Ex"

 LOL! Its not that scary that i thought it would be, but of course there's some part freaked me out! And we wore LightStick on our hand LOL





We slept around 8 in the morning and woke up at 1pm, had lunch at home, cause mummy cooked, after that we went in to the room and took photos, and we went to bbt, seated at there awhile and went to bus stop with her, and waited for her bus to come, and went home. LOL
Had the most awesome Christmas Party ever!

 Finally i'm done it's 3.03am now, its another night that i sleep so late! GOODNIGHT PEOPLE! MUAH! <3







No comments: