INSTAGRAM

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My aim, my wants, my dream.

Hi peeps, so yeah gonna talk about my aiming, and what i want to do, and whats my dream. :)

I'm a person who once hated art so much that i would wanna swallow all drawing paper, but obviously i can't swallow, HAHA, lazy to do anything and everything, so the only drawing i'm good at when i was young is, STICK MEN! LOL 
So when did i find that i'm in love with art? Ermm, few years back, and last year start to D.I.Y my own cloths, acess, and many other things that many people don't know. LOL Hidden talent. Joking.  okay going to the aim! 

My aim, pass my exams in secondary, and continue my studies and go NAFA -Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts, and courses i want is Fashion Studies, so this need alot of work and needs to have this Never say die spirit! 打不死的蟑螂的精神! HAHA 

My wants, wants to manufactured own cloths, access and many :) That everyone would like. 

My dreams, my dream is obvious, that is, have a own shop, selling many fashion stuff, Wedge cloths and ETC, and of course selling own design shirts etc, so thats my aim, my wants, my dream. I'm not gonna make my dream, like dreaming,
 I WANT IT TO BE REAL! Big enough? LOL !  Okay that is all! :) 


You have a dream like me? Than go and catch it. You can do it. :)

No comments: