INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Love Living Life. I am happy.


 "So what you do when you fall down? Get back up, everybody knows to get back up, because if i start walking i'm not gonna get anyway. But i tell you there is sometime your in life when you fall down, you feel like you don't have the strength to get  back up, do you think you have hope , because i tell you i'm down here , face down, and i have no arms  and no legs, it's should be impossible to get back up, but is not. You see, i will try 100 times to get back up, and IF I FAIL, 100 times, IF I FAIL AND I GIVE UP, you think i'm ever gonna get up? No. But if i fail i try again, and again and again, but i just want you to know that is not the end, it matters how you finished, are you gonna finish strong? " 

Nick is thankful for what he HAS. He's not bitter for what he does NOT have. I have never met a bitter person who was thankful. I have never met a thankful person who was bitter.

In life you have a choice: Bitter or BETTER?

Think you've got it bad? Need some encouragement? Fallen down?
Can't find the STRENGTH to get back up?


This video really inspire me, i cried watching this, again and again, if we are defeated by small problems that easy, than i don't know why Nick Vujicic can cope it, when he has no arms and legs, not giving up his life, and loving his life.  


Share it around :) Enjoy readers! Goodnight :) 

No comments: