INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So you think you're better than me?

First of all,


Was really pissed off and disgusted by your acts girl, by sabotaching me, you're not gonna pass your 5 Stations and your 2.4,
bare that in your mind, i just can't believe your so fucked up, i'm not in school you poking niddle behind my back? Telling teacher i failed my 5stations when i passed all of them, what do you get? And it's kinda hilarious that you find it unfair why i don't need to retake my 2.4 BITCH PLEASE I PASSED THIS TIME ROUND! THANK YOU FOR GOING TO THE PIZA SURVEY! I run whole 2.4 own my own bitch, i didn't run with anybody, because you want people to run with you, and you sabotach me, how disgusting can you be uh? And don't think i don't know what you're up to, you wanna show everybody you have better stamina than me, and stuff, so disgusting. And FYI, i failed my pull up and Standing Broad jump, but than i went for the second try bitch, and i passed all! BLOODY ALL STATIONS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH! Should have listen to everyone advice not to get close to you, TYPICAL BITCH! -.- MOFO

MAY GOD BLESS YOU! :)

No comments: