INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet You shoot me down, but I get up

Haven't been blogging, since i think 2-3weeks? or maybe less than that, just gonna update this few weeks, if i remember all. :)

So Yesterday, i went to Expo with Lynelle, for Books fair, didn't take any photos, course we are so obsessed with
the books there, and is mad cheap, usually you get books, at around 17-20 bucks, but now, is like 
1- $7 , 3 - $18 , 5- $25 , 10 - $40, you tell me, can you resist it? I can't, me and Lynelle shared 10 books, we take 5 each, and 1 book is like 4 bucks only, omg. There are too many books, and sadly i'm only able to get 4books, others, are just not in to my interest, and my sis also bought me 3 new books, so i can't afford to get another, so Lynelle help her friend to get one book, most of it are crime books, and Non-fiction one, course i only read that.  HAHA searching for 2 hours in the book fair, and than we are done. And i posted in my Instagram here HAHA, after i posted in my insta, my friend comment and asked where, did i get my books, and i told him of course, and today he went to get it with few of my other classmates, i actually felt kinda happy, that i could help them and give them info for what or which are good books, and they got it! :D If i knew this book fair much earlier i would had blog about it and inform you people, today is the last day, and they are officially CLOSED... Hopefully there gonna be another book fair? AHAHAHA. 




So last wed, national day, i was rotting at home, course i have nowhere to go, so i stayed at home, and went for some jogging, National day is just like any other normal day for me, just that, the television shows NDP, nothing else special, so i have 6 days of holidays, course i have no paper on Monday, so i don't need to attend school, HAHA, spending my holidays just like that, sigh.... Watching cooking channels, dramas , etc, how boring is it... Argh....




Oh yeah, last month, my sissy went to ballet for the flea, and she's so lucky that she got it! She wanna get rid of those clothes that she never wear and those that she don't want, some are even brand new, and we know flea have so much even new and nicer clothes, if we would just to sell my sissy clothes it won't earn much, so my sissy went overseas to grab some stocks, to sell it, and i look at it, it's fabulous, soo many pretty tops and bottoms, and accessories, more updates will be up soon! :D HEHEHEHEHE

Okay, i guess up to here. Byebye.

Do come back for more info for the flea~


A picture of my face. don't get freaked out. :D


No comments: