INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Holidays mothafucker.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, as you know the exciting moment is holidays, LOL

Holidays start, i plan to spend my first week, with my family, and baby girl, cause firstly, family comes first, cause everyday in school, and reached home at very late timing like 8pm plus, didn't spend much time with my family, so using this one week to spend with them and also to rest, as for lynelle, cause she only have 1 week of hols, so using the first week spend with her to watch some movies, and karaok time with her!!!! weeeeeeeeee!

As for next 2 weeks, mostly will be doing my mid-exams, outfit drawing/sketching etc myself or with my friends, but than my friends and i Plan to go Adventure cove this coming 27th march, and also celebrating one of my friend (Mandy ) birthday!!! HEHE

Just by thinking of mid-exams, i'm starting to shiver, cause, we will be making, 1dress, 1 bottom, 1 top..... And also, spending money.

Okay, cut the stresssssssssss off lol

YOU TELL ME THIS IS HOLIDAYS? MORE LIKE A HELLIDAYS. -.-


So first two days of my holidays, were just working for my family and go home, sound kinda boring, but what i said at the very first, to help them out, and to spend sometime with them, LOL

So basically just updating what is going on, and also to make this blog alive. LOL This is super lame post. i know. Feel free to close the window. LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

No comments: