INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/12 - Birthday Celebrations :D

Here to blog about my birthday celebration :) I'M officially 16! heheehe
Cookies and cream ice-cream cake! Sissy bought for me from Swensen  :) * touched*
The cutest celebrations ever, meet the girls at afternoon, and they were waiting for me to get down, haha, when i reached there, heard lynelle say * OI! SHE COME ALREADY SHE COME ALREADY!* Reached there, the lighter didn't cooperate with them, seated there, waiting, and they start singing me a birthday song, birthday celebrates in the bbt, cause i wanted to celebrate at there, jayer, lynelle and limei's birthday were celebrate in the bbt too, so fair enough every single people celebrates at the same place :)
Taking poloriods snap and snap, and the fun laughter, those joke that we all share together hahaha, fun day, Limei went of first cause she have to work the next morning, so i sent her to bus stop, waited for her bus to come and i go, reached there, the bbt ladies talk to me, ( later than  write out what, and why.) Walk over to the sits, this two real rude china ladies seated at my sit, without asking, yeah i'm not there, but my things were there, they have no brains stupid peanut brain!, why i know, cause Lynelle told me, they didn't ask whether they can have a sit for awhile than they go, they didn't , they just pointed " Sit there sit there ( translated to english) Fucking peanut brainless china ladies, i reached there, i seated down, stare at me some more,  fucking pissed off, go back to your country! Than after awhile, send Lynelle and Jayer off and waited for their bus, and  go home, reached home, look at the presents, and start taking of photo, not that much, but still i love everysingle thing they gave me. :)
Daddy and mummy - A Levis Watched , angbao
Sissy- Calvin Klein Perfume, a small present it's foundation, that i always wanted it, and of course the birthday cake!
BigBrother and his girlfriend bought me two dumbos
2ndBrother and miaoo sissy, A hello kitty mouse, and a bag from fabric Devour that i choose miaooy sissy bought me a cheese cake! 
Lynelle and Jayer, bought me a leopard bag and a cake! 
Limei bought me a DUMBO ♥ LOL! haha
Although not that much, but i'm appreciate many many :D Thanks lovelys!
Gorgeousness Bag that the girls give
 
 
The best Birthday i ever have :) Thanks loves and family! Love you guys truckloads! <3

Edit/ The bbt ladies told me that, once you reached your table there, you will have a WTF face and turn and look at us! i say why ley? They, you go there and you know, so yeah, i face went  O.O?! They laughing at my reactions! The two china ladies, Not just that, they told me, went i was not there, jayer and lynelle were so noisy, once they china lady seat, they went quite, and they were giving eye contact with each other and them hahaha, so cute! HAHAHA and they say, see who wins, you or them, who go first who lose! LOL?! hahaha cute people!
Great birthday spend with everyone of them 

Have been ordering stuffs from Gmarket, sissy paid, ordered many rings and gorgeous necklace
everyday, waiting for my bag from fabricdevour , rings and necklace Parcel to come! Feel so excited waiting for it! yeappie! <3
Going out with Lynelle this sat, to buy chirstmas present, this coming chirstmas, my family, had an event which is choose any number and you will get this present, like example, my number is 12, and my sister choose 12, than she will get mine! hehe so excited about it!!! yeappies!
Than on the 27 Dec maybe going out with limei and Lynelle for some shopping!!!

Thats all Enjoy your last few days of holidays!!! 

No comments: