INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stranger.

Updating my blogged! It's been like awhile since i updating it .

ONE MORE DAY TO MUA BIRTHDAY! HEHEHE! okay, i'm kinda excited, but of course, i guess nobody will care, except for my family, and some of my baby girls, and i'm glad i have them in my life, people like Lynelle , Limei, Jayer, Xinhui, Justin. Limei took off day on my birthday, I'm really touched, really, maybe to some of you out there, will think that it's just a off day, but for me, It's enough, atleast you could see that she take an effort to come and celebrate my birthday for me, really THANK YOU LIMEI! <3 And of course the up coming surprises that THEY GONNA GIVE ME, from Lynelle and Jayer although i still doesn't know what is it, but still appreciate alot and many many :) Many super advance birthday already gave me :) LOL! People like my sister, big brother and his girlfriend, daddy mummy and lastly Grandmother :) 
Sissy gave a celvin and klein(#don't know whether it's spelled like this) Perfume 
Brother and his Girlfriend gave me Two really cute DUMBO<3 
Daddy and mummy, a Levis Watch
Grandmother , a ANGBAO! ANGBAO! LOL! HAHAHA
I love the watch that my daddy mummy bought for me, i choose it, and inlove with it. <3 :D 
Okay some new photos of me took yesterday, went out with mummy and sissy to salon, hair washing, likea rich ah, go there wash hair only okay! lame i know :D







 Watch that daddy mummy bought for me, :)

 CUTE RIGHT?! FOR ME I THINK IT'S CUTE! :D





















Currently doing nothing, alone at home, daddy mummy, and both brother went to Geylang to buy 50cent DURIAN, LOL! they saw the news paper, and they went there to try their luck, haha, waiting for my supper, haven't even had my dinner yet.
And i'm blasting music and stranger out there kept on turn their head and look in. *shyshy LOL! JUST JOKING! :D

Ordering Fabric Devour Studded Bag, SO NICCEEY :D hehe okay shopping soon with @LYENLLE! I have got alot of cash, so i would buy at least a two pairs of Wedges, and many pretty cloths :D New year sissy will buy me more new cloths. :D 
Thats all for now :D Enjoy:)

No comments: