INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dark in the deep blue sea.

A day at home with lynelle :D Fun and awesome day spend with her. She came at around 10? and we went down to shop and save and do some groceries there, bought home Crapmeat, Hotdog, and samba, simple right, i know. No photos for the food but when two bestfriend are in a room what can we do? WEBCAM SHOOTS! hahaha. 

 Trying to act sumpat!

 No TEETH! LOL










Okay, just post some out, too many unglam photos. HAHHAA Okay right after that, we went to compass point to buy my dumbo, and back from my block bbt, and we start taking photos using poloriod LOL! hahaha had really great fun with her.

9MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! Okay, i already received my sister and my big brother present, is an Advance birthday gift
i don't wanna received it so fast, but still appreciate manymany! <3 hahahaha, so who haven't gave me present? hahaha just joking la, people 16th birthday like fun, my 16th birthday i guess, or maybe i hope will be great? I don't know. LOL. Okay, not just Birthday coming but CHRISTMAS too, okay hope you all have a great day! 

No comments: