INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Look who's back?

HIHI people, it's been awhile that i really update my blog, cause i was not in SG, and since i'm back i should be posting about my trip, but, i have not yet have those photos, will only just blogged about my BKK trip once i have all the photos with me.

And as you can see there's only a little slightly changes of my little link thingy, yes yes, have my dumbo on it! weeeee! LOL okay lame. I wanted to change my banner as soon as i can, cause i'm getting sick of looking at the same thing every year! Gosh. So there might be more changes, hopefully i think of it soon! HAHAHA

I'm currently, slacking everyday at home, or something, and i yet got my job, gosh that is bleak.... Well, i just gonna rest another week, and i'm gonna hunt for jobs. And if you have one, comment me or twitter me about it or what so ever, so try to contact me through the links! HEHEHE, okay it's like 0342am, shall really sleep now! :DDD

Yeah just a stupid small updates with pointless things i said! LOL!


Goodnight :*

No comments: