INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 13, 2013

1st week of school

So hello, LOL some kind of start. But well, i'm here once again to update!

Okay, my 1st week of school, it's orientation week, and i'm so fucking tired. LOL First day, was such a awkward day, everyone is like *O.O* looking at you when you're walking in, i never felt so friendless before, me and my other friends were so far apart, and i still haven't make any friends in my class, i hate it, really, so lonely, and only break time, i can meet yuxin bingxuan, tony, and jiaxin, thank god i have them in school, they have been there whenever i need them, maybe yuxin accompany more thanks sweetie :* It's only the first day, i end school at 4.30, fucking long bus trip, and reached home at 6pm, fucking tired.

Following days, gets better as i know more people, and having lovely friends with me. Okay, there's something i don't wanna say, or even mention about it. cause i find it there's not a need too... :) Peace out.

Next week starting school, as in, start studying, and i'm not looking forward, my time-table is fucked up, only for friday, loving that. LoL... 

And for those people had been asking me what course i take, it's really tiring typing to everyone of them the same thing so yeah,  okay LOOK HERE " Fashion Apparels Production and Design" AMK ITE. okay done. yeah the school i wanna go the course i want. Lucky girl is me. Okay, i'm really tired, heading to bed now. 

Will update here soon babies. :* 

No comments: