INSTAGRAM

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Been awhile.

YOLO FRIEND IS YOLO, Okay it's kind of weird starting with that, but just read it,  been really busy with school projects and assignments, and hardly have the time to blog, or even use my laptop, neglecting this area for quite awhile, and i'm here to up the date here LOLOLOLOL. Okay showing my collection of outfit i'm gonna make, it's kind of exciting and mean time, nervous, hopefully *crossfinger* i can make exactly the same outfit out, PRAYHARD, and now, i'm kind of loving photoshop lessons, cause i learnt a lot, like the hair, and face features and etc, figure, and outfit drawn out by me, the colors hair, accessories, and shoes,all from internet. All you have to do is just adjust, cut here and there, wala! you're done! HAHAHA



Okay enough of school. Hardly there's time for me to go out and shopping, but thank god, there's holiday, Labour day LOL, finally got enough time to rest, and of cause not wasting it, meet the babygirl too, never meet her for like two weeks, both of us were toooooo busy with our school, my projects, and her O level's preparation. so went out to study awhile ( SHE STUDY) i was just accompanying her, cause i rarely got homeworks to bring home, so lucky me,after awhile went to get macs, and off to my house!!! HEHEEHE we talk a lot, maybe a slightly little bit of bitching HEHE, most of it about our school, and lastly PICTURE TIME with her, HAHAHA.




And some photos of me and my other girls 








I guess that's all i can update. GOOOOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT. :D

No comments: