INSTAGRAM

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.2012

12/12/2012. Perfect Date Perfect Day. My Birthday

FIRST of all, i want to say Thank you, to all that wish me, really appreciate it a lot. Also to those sweetie pies that text me straight on 1200am  Miaooy sissy, Lynelle, Bingxuan, Athirah, Eswariy, yuxin.  Thank you thank you! :) 

Especially to my family, they have been listening about me blabbering how boring every year my birthday is, so they gave me this surprise that i would never expected. Okay it's going to be like telling Grandmother story, but just read it. LOL

Just like any other night, sister transferring her photos to her laptop, was about to be 1200am, she walks out naturally, tells me to check on her laptop whats taking so long to transfer, and she went to toilet, i just felt normal nothing much, after than, i heard some sounds outside, like " beezx djldjlsjds"whispering sounds LOL, than someone was like peeping thru the door or something, and i still felt nothing, than sudden thoughts came in my mind like " it'll be perfect if later they open the door and surprise me with a cake" " giggling to myself" 12 straight, all my family dash in to the room singing loudly " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" HAHAHA, sooo cute, and my face was like 
Ahma - Andpao
Daddy mummy - Ang paos
Big Brother- Getting it( most probably is a angpao) Thats what he says.
SIS- Longchamp
2nd brother - Camera
Miaooy sissy- Getting it

So touched, and holding the cake that i had been craving for it. AWESOME!! And having this mix feeling, feels like crying but wants to laugh hahahaha!After than, my mother tells me how my sis struggling on holding the door, afraid i will open the door and spoil all the surprises they made HAHAHA. Than chat for awhile and back to bed.

Next day, meeting my girl, we went to town, to shop, and walk around, went to H&M saw this two lovely tops, i was wanting to get it, but she ask me what if theres sales and they sell it at lower price, if your heart not pain than you buy. So, i guess she got her point, so walk around, and she got be a bag and etc, she got her things, but nothing caught my eye, so didn't get anything, it's very sad. The moment when you didn't get the things you want.


okay i have something for her, she change her off day just for me, yeah i know, is nothing, but to not everyone will begged to change off day. Don't tell me you won't be touched if your bestfriend does this for you. HAHA so here goes

My Bitch,



Thank you Thank you, for trying to make my day awesome, because you know all my friends are just busy with work, and i'm disappointed, but i understand. Thank you for your present i really love it a lot, Using it everyday. Thank you for fulfilling my dream, and be there for me whenever i need you. :') I love you bitch. HEHE






And you must be wondering why isn't there any pics, there is. MANY. LOTS OF THEM!!! LOL Sorry for my lazyness, but will put it up here soon? LOL oopssy.



I guess thats all, will update soon with Christmas party!!!
HEHHEHEHEHEE

NIGHTS :*

No comments: